Today I tackled the wheel wells, something I've been dreading. Turned out they weren't scary at all, once I put my head to it. I debated making the wheel well frames to fit each exactly, then realized that would mean unlevel interior and unequal measurements for flooring and interior cladding, so I made both wheel well frames level and identical.... good call for sure! Insulated them, added vapor barrier, tuck tape, and moved on to the floor!
The floor is composite decking that I got from a client last summer. She had had her deck redone, and had decking left over, so I made her two waist-high garden boxes and clad them in the leftover material. She still had leftovers, so I asked if I could use them, rather than her having to dispose of them, and took them all home! I knew then that they would become my floor. I don't have enough to do my whole floor, but know I'll come up with something.... I just love that 1/3 of my floor is free!