We have been invited to submit a proposal to BC Housing
for an Intentional Tiny Homes Community on a property in rural Abbotsford.
- To provide affordable housing solutions in an Intentional Community Co-operative
- To create a nature-conscious community that is self-sustainable and self-maintaining
- To create a Community Supported Agricultural project by turning five acres of currently unused and blackberry-covered ALR land into a productive farm
- To provide employment through social enterprise and farm activities
- To provide nature and animal interaction for clients, employees, and volunteers of partnering organizations
Zoning: A1 (click for details)
Size: 6.54 acres
- North: road access
- West: single neighbour, house at north end
- East: large hayed field, no houses visible
- South: railroad
- Existing house on property is inhabited
Please fill out the form below to either apply for residency, or to be part of the proposal process. Fields denoted with *'s are required.